Angelika is our skin health practitioner and registered aesthetician with a European background and professional training. As a licensed skin care specialist with over twenty years in practice, she offers a worldly expertise with personal dedication and passion. Angelika is masterfully skilled in advanced anti-aging procedures including Microdermabrasion, Oxygenation, Chemical Peels, DNA Cryo Stem Cell Therapy, Vascular Therapy, Acne treatments, IPL, Face and Body Depilation including Brazilian Waxing. She understands the importance of staying on the cutting edge with the latest skin care and medical trends by attending yearly conferences, taking continual education courses and sharing her knowledge by training other professional in the beauty industry.
- MTP (Microdermabrasion Therapy Practitioner)-Diamond Peel, Inc.
- CME (Certified Medical Electrologist)- Beauty and Health Institute
- CCE (Certified Clinical Electrologist)-Tampa Electrolysis Institute
- BST (IPL Body Shaping Therapist)-Alma Laser, Inc.
- CBT (Cellulite Body Therapist)-Smooth Shapes, Inc.
- CDP (Certified DNA Cryo Stem Cell Therapist)-DNA Health Institute
- VTP (Vascular Therapy Practitioner)-Vascu Touch, Inc.
Giving back to the community is incredibly important to Angelika. She is the founder of “Kids Club Joy” which provides athletics and arts programs aimed at raising healthy and happy kids. She is also the co-creator of BACC (Bulgarian American Cultural Center) which is focused on the arts to empower men and women of all ages and nationalities to best reflect a global cultural identity and beliefs. Angelika is looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to the treatments we have to invigorate your skin and to nurture and guide YOU to the confidence that comes with beauty, well-being and happiness.